Commit to the Lord whatever you do and He will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3
So...you have prayed and God has brought you to register for our 2021 Holy Land tours!
I am very excited for your journey ahead. He will do GREAT things in your life and my absolute prayer is that you will come home better equipped and ready to be His disciple in unique ways!
In normal years, your next step would be to register online and pay a non-refundable deposit. This is NOT a normal year however and we don't want you to pay a deposit until travel for 2021 is cleared. When it is, we will convert your paper registration to online.
** If you plan to go, we DO want you to REGISTER now though so here is the plan. **
1. Print and complete the registration form below - everyone needs to, even those who did so for 2020.
Return the forms below to me via email ([email protected], preferred) or mail/drop off at
1825 N Salierno Ct., Visalia CA 93291. I will confirm receipt and keep them secure then give you the password for the REGISTERED TRAVELERS ONLY website page.
NO deposit will be required at this time. Likely in November (or soon after we are assured of 2021 travel), you will be notified that your credit card listed on the registration form will be charged the $750 deposit and for AIT's group travel insurance if you want selected it. Your insurance would be effective at that time.
2020 travelers with transferred deposits have a $750 credit and you will be charged for the
insurance if you selected it.
3. Email me a head/shoulders photo, a copy of your passport page with your photo. I have those from 2020 but I will need new ones if your "look" or your passport has changed.
Priority for space on the tour will go to:
- Travelers who transferred 2020 deposits to 2021
- Travelers who had reserved space on 2020 tours but cancelled
- Order of receipt of NEW traveler registrations & other info needed
I suggest that you & those you hope will join you REGISTER NOW.
Take a leap of faith and trust God to help you get there. You will be blessed by the journey!
Please contact me if you have questions.