Commit to the Lord whatever you do and He will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3
When you register, Debbie will share the flight information with you so you can choose which flights and how to book them.
You can book flights directly with the airline, use miles or points, or book through [email protected]ys.com (he is helping most of the travelers).
- For departure, your flight must match or arrive before the primary group so that you can meet the airport to hotel transfer with the group. For return home, you must depart with or after the group to be on the same transfer. If you need a separate transfer due to flight time, we can arrange for it at your expense.
- Be sure the name on your flight ticket exactly matches the name on your passport.
- Consider paying a bit more for a flexible ticket.
- Choose or upgrade your seats directly on the airline website.
- Request a special meal or gate-to-gate assistance directly on the airline website.
- Email your final (and any changed) flight itinerary to [email protected]