Commit to the Lord whatever you do and He will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3
Flight information is not available from the airlines until 10-11 months before departure and, with all the travel craziness in the last two years, schedules are not very dependable that early. As soon as schedules are available, we will begin to select preferred flights for each departure and return based on dates/times that fit with the tour schedule and desired costs. We will email registered travelers when flights are available to book and post here for new travelers.
The California group now flies from/to Fresno but you can fly from wherever is best for you. Travelers do need to depart/arrive with or before the preferred flights to coordinate transfers to/from hotels.
Based on the challenges with flights from 2020/2021, we encourage you to buy a flexible fare so you can change it if you need to. The ticket may cost more but you may need the flexibility.
- For departure, your flight must match or arrive before the primary group so that you can meet the airport to hotel transfer with the group. For return home, you must depart with or after the group to be on the same transfer. If you need a separate transfer due to flight time, we can arrange for it at your expense.
- Be sure the name on your flight ticket exactly matches the name on your passport.
- Consider paying a bit more for a flexible ticket.
- Choose or upgrade your seats directly on the airline website.
- Request a special meal or gate-to-gate assistance directly on the airline website.
- Email your final (and any changed) flight itinerary to [email protected]